Gravity Shift IO Terms of Service
By using the Gravity Shift IO ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms
and conditions ("Terms of Service").
1106820 B.C. LTD. DBA Gravity Shift Digital ("Company") reserves the right to update and change
these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company
cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even
when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your
jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information
requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person a single login shared by multiple people is not
permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not
Choice of Law
The Province of British Columbia, Canada laws, except for conflict of laws rules, will apply to any dispute related to the
Agreement or the Service. You acknowledge and agree that any dispute related to the Agreement or the Service itself will be decided
by the province or federal courts in Vancouver, British Columbia, and each party consents to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
Customers may access their Service data via the Application Program Interface ("API"). Any use of
the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses the Service, is
bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages or
losses resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the Service via the API may result in the
temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the API. The Company, in its
sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. The Company will make a
reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The Service is offered with a free trial for fifteen (15) days. If you need more than 15
days, you will only be able to continue using the Service by paying in advance for
additional usage. If you fail to pay for additional usage, your account will be frozen and
inaccessible until payment is made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, will result in the new rate being charged at the
next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The
Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and
you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only
United States (federal or state) taxes. Where required, The Company will collect those taxes
on behalf of taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities.
- Refunds are processed according to our fair refund policy.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to
cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time
by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The
Account screen provides a simple no-questions-asked cancellation link.
- All of your content will be inaccessible from the Service immediately upon cancellation.
Within 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted from backups and logs. This
information can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation
will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any
prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and
refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such
termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or
your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your
account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any
- The Company, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and Services based on toxic
or inappropriate behavior.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be
provided at any time by posting the changes to the Gravity Shift IO site or the Service
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price
change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. and Canadian copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All
materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in
their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright© The Company All rights reserved. You may not
elements without express written permission from the Company.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an as is and as
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the
necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service. Any unauthorized modification, adaptation of
hacking will result in immediate account termination as well as adding users account and
associated company to be permanently banned.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the
Service or the Company. Any third party misrepresentation of association with the website or
services offered herein will result in litigation to recover any revenue or business
potential lost or otherwise to the full extent of law.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the
Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission
by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole
discretion are unlawful or violates any partys intellectual property or these Terms of
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any
Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination
as well as adding users account and associated company to be permanently banned.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your
content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks;
and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds
the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, well reach out to the account
owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively
impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii)
the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may
be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of
any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through
the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct,
indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited
to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the
Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or
the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and
services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or
messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii)
unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or
conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of
Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service
constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the
Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not
limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support@Gravity Shift . IO.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools
and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any
such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.